Master Bellantoni is currently a 4th Degree Black Belt, and has been training for over 20 years.
His goal is to impact students, and pass along all that Master Berlow has done for him; Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually. In 1999 he had the opportunity to become an assistant instructor for Master Chris Berlow at UMAC in Briarcliff. That honor/privilege, helped Master Bellantoni determine that teaching martial arts is what he wanted to do with his life. He dedicated his life to helping students become successful in martial arts while living with martial arts values such as Perseverance, Self Control, Courtesy, Integrity and Indomitable Spirit to become leaders in their everyday lives.
His accomplishments are dedicated to Master Berlow:
- 1995- Gold Medal Sparring- NY State Champions
- 1996- Silver Medal Forms- Connecticut State Championships
- 1996- Gold Medal Sparring- Connecticut State Championships
- 1996- Gold Medal Sparring - NY State Championships
- 1996- Silver Medal Sparring - Jr. National Olympics
- 1997- Gold Medal Forms- Connecticut State Championships
- 1997- Gold Medal Sparring- Connecticut State Championships
- 1997- Gold Medal Sparring- NY State Championships
- 1997- Gold Medal Sparring - Jr. National Olympics
- 1997- Earning 1st Degree Black Belt
- 1999- Became an Assistant Instructor
- 1999- The honor to work for Master Berlow
- 2001- Earning 2nd Degree Black Belt
- 2001- Became a Certified Instructor
- 2003- Earning 3rd Degree Black Belt
- 2010- Trip to Korea and test there for his 4th Degree Black Belt
Master Bellantoni is honored to have the ability to impact thousands of students throughout the years including the honor of teaching Master Berlow’s son Timmy Berlow, who is now currently an Instructor at UMAC in Briarcliff. Master Bellantoni looks forward to the future years to come. To him, there is nothing like a student who puts their best out there, works hard, perseveres, and continues to strive towards improving, which in turn leads to a positive, healthy, successful life.